How Opportunity Zones Can Benefit Charter Schools
February 21, 2019 at 1 PM ET
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 created a new potential opportunity for charter schools to finance their facilities. Charter schools that are looking to open in a designated Opportunity Zone may be able to benefit from Opportunity Fund investments. This webinar will provide an overview of how these investments might be able to reduce facility financing costs for certain charter schools.
- Mark Medema, Charter School Facility Center
- Christy Wolfe, National Alliance for Public Charter Schools
- John Bailey, Vestigo Partners
- John Sun, Pacific Charter School Development
- Kahlmus Eatman, Pacific Charter School Development
This webinar is hosted by the Charter School Facility Center at the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools.